Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Review of Halo SleepSack Cotton Swaddle - Cream (Newborn)

Toys R Us

The Halo SleepSack Swaddle marries the famous Halo SleepSack wearable blanket with a unique removable swaddle band. Hook and loop closures make swaddling easy and safe. Swaddling can be arms in, or arms out, and the SleepSack can be used alone. The ultimate 2 in 1 infant sleep product. 100% cotton ...


GREAT item! Would recommend to all!

Leahsmom St. Louis, MO 4/29/2009

 

5 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Pros: Soft, Cute, Easy to put on

Best Uses: Newborns, Infants

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I just lOVED this item. It was wonderful for swaddling my newborn. I choose this over the "swaddle me" because it was more versitile. I loved being able to zip her up in it all night and not have to worry about her getting cold. She loved it the first few weeks. We have not used it a lot since it is warmer now. The zipper access makes it easy to change the diapers. Also having arms in our out of the swaddle is great too. My daughter prefered her arms out but it still tight around her body. The only bad thing i have heard about it is the velcro making noise and waking up the baby. I have not had problems, but it is a little loud.

Leah all wrapped up

thumbnail

: Using Product

()

No comments:

Post a Comment