Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Review of The First Years Spin and Store Drying Rack

Toys R Us

The Spin and Store Drying Rack is a modular folding rack that adapts to fit your needs with vertical storage that takes up less counter space. The Spin and Store Drying Rack is the only drying rack on the market that stores bottles vertically to take up less counter space.


LOVE IT!

MomtoLeah St. Louis, MO 5/6/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Compact, Easy To Use, Easy To Clean

Best Uses: Infants

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I love this product. I use it everyday to after I clean my baby items. I do not have a dishwasher, so I simply wash my items, steam clean them, and put them on the rack to dry. I love that is spins so I can reach everything easily.
I love that it has different levels that you can change, and/or take off. I would definitly recommend this product to any mom.
It holds lot of bottles and such. Easy to clean, but I haven't had to yet.

thumbnail

: Using Product

thumbnail

: Using Product

()

No comments:

Post a Comment