Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Review of The First Years 2-Pack Newborn Soothies without Case

Toys R Us

Over 2,000 hospitals nationwide give newborns the Soothie pacifier. Soothie pacifiers are sized and shaped for baby's developing mouth. Made of latex-free, hospital-grade silicone, the Soothie pacifier has a durable, one-piece construction. 0-3 months. 2-pack.

Colors and styles vary....


Too Heavy for baby, good for in hospital

Leahsmom St. Louis, MO 4/29/2009

 

2 5

Pros: Easy to clean

Cons: Too Big

Best Uses: Pacifying

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

My daughter used this item when she was first born the first three days in the hospital. The hospitals use these and provide them. I thought they were good since the hospital used them. Turns out they are too heavy for a baby. I think the babies in the hospital do well with them since they are not moving a whole lot when they are 3 days old. They are swaddled tight and just lay there. But after I got my daughter home she seemd to prefer NUK brand. I think these soothies are too heavy for them to keep in their mouth while sucking. They seem very awkward. Plus I think the rubber nipple part is too hard of rubber too.

()

No comments:

Post a Comment